Includes strategies on information governance, standing financial instructions and joint working.
Freedom of information
The Freedom of Information (FOI) Act gives anyone the right to request access to all types of recorded information held by public authorities, such as Bristol Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The purpose of the Act is to promote greater openness and to help inform people of how public authorities make their operational decisions, and how public money is used.
Before sending an FOI request, you may find relevant information on our site. See the links below.
How do I make a request?
All requests for information must be made in writing, clearly stating your name and address and what information you would like. Send your request to:
NHS Bristol Clinical Commissioning Group
Or email email@example.com
We will acknowledge your request within three working days and you can expect to receive a response within 20 working days.
Can I request any information?
There are some circumstances when it's not appropriate for us to provide information. For a full list of these exemptions, please refer to www.gov.uk.
How to find published information
Before making an FOI request, you may find the information you need on the following web pages:
General information on Bristol CCG and our providers
- for more information on what we do, go to About us
- for more information on how we’re governed, go to Our people
- for more information on our commissioned service providers, go to Our partners
- go to our Online library of official documents.
Financial information and spending
The Joint Chief Finance Officers have responsibility for overseeing the CCG's finances and provide monthly financial information to our governing body.
- download our latest annual report.
- for information on our current financial position, see Governing Body Meeting minutes
Financial service providers
- South West Commissioning Support (SWCS) provides financial services, including management accounts, financial accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash management
- NHS Shared Business Service provides our general ledger system and payroll services
- for information on how we prioritise spending, please read What we do and How we make decisions
- go to What we do and don’t fund for more information about certain treatments we fund and those that are not routinely made available
What are our priorities?
How do we make decisions?
What are our policies and procedures?
Please view policies and procedures in our online library.
Lists and registers
Please view lists and registers documents in our online library.