There is a short section at the start of the meeting when members of the public can ask questions.
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attending Joint Commissioning Committee Meetings - Asking Questions
The following guidelines are designed to help members of the public to ask the Joint Commissioning Committee a question:
- Questions should relate to the items on the Joint Commissioning Committee agenda.
- Written questions are preferable and where possible should be submitted at least three working days before the meeting. This is to ensure that questions relate to the business being discussed, can be responded to at the meeting and focused answers are given. If a question requires an in-depth response the Chair may ask one of our executive directors to liaise with the questioner. Questions may be submitted on line through email@example.com.
- Alternatively questions can be submitted in writing to the Corporate Secretary at our offices, NHS Bristol CCG, South Plaza, Bristol BS1 3NX.
- The Chair will read out questions submitted in advance at the beginning of the meeting, if present, members of the public who have submitted questions will be invited to read out their questions. Questions will be answered at the meeting. A full written response will be supplied to the questioner if appropriate and we will endeavour to place the full question and response will on our website within 10 working days of the meeting.
- Because of time constraints the Chair’s decision on the number of questions that can be taken at any one meeting will be final.