- Recommissioning of IAPT services
We are seeking your views on a new approach to Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT).
- NHS Proposals January 2018: have your say
We are consulting for 12 weeks until 15 April 2018 on policy proposals for gluten free prescriptions, breast ...
- Patient musculoskeletal services survey and patient workshop
These surveys are now closed, thank you for your feedback. Further information will be published here shortly.
- NHS proposals July 2017
These surveys are now closed, thank you for your feedback. We will publish the outcomes of each consultation ...
- Operational Plan 2017-2019: give your feedback
We have produced a joint operational plan for 2017-19 and we are inviting you to give your feedback.
- Recommissioning of specialist fertility services
This consultation is now closed and a You Said, We Did report is available.
- Integrated urgent care commissioning
Following our consultation on integrated urgent care commissioning, information about the chosen bidder and new contract will be ...
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnership: your feedback
Have your say on our emerging Sustainability and Transformation Plan.
- The BNSSG Primary Care Strategy
Following a consultation the BNSSG primary care strategy has now been published.
- Improving our Talking Therapies services
Recently we ran some online surveys to ask your views on changes we're proposing to Bristol Wellbeing Therapies.
- Share your views and experiences
Discover the many ways you can engage with our work.
- Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
How we involve patients and the public in our commissioning activity.
- Proposed change to our constitution
Opportunity to comment on the changes to our constitution has now closed.
- Children's Community Health Services
Find out about our consultation on Children's Community Health Services and contracts awarded.
- You said, we did
See how patient and public feedback helps to shape healthcare services.
Find out why we use research and how to get involved.