Bristol health profile
This health profile by Public Health England provides a snapshot overview of the health of people in Bristol.
Audit Committee Terms of Reference
Responsibilities and duties of the committee can be categorised as integrated governance, risk management and internal control, internal audit, external audit, other assurance functions, counter fraud, management and financial reporting.
Finance, performance and planning committee terms of reference
The Finance, Performance and Planning Committee responsibilities and duties include:
- Monitoring all contract activity, performance and budgets.
- Oversee the development and delivery of QIPP schemes, holdingresponsible officers to account.
- Be assured that the Contracts Register is reviewed.
- Make recommendations ...
Renumeration Committee Terms of Reference
- Make recommendations about pay and remuneration for employees and people who provide services to the CCG
- Determining the remuneration and conditions of service of the senior team.
- Reviewing the performance of the accountable officer and other senior team members ...
Quality Committee Terms of Reference
The quality and governance committee will:
- Ensure that the commissioning strategy for the clinical commissioning group fully reflects all elements of quality.
- Provide robust and comprehensive assurance that commissioned services are being delivered in a high quality and safe manner.
- Ensure ...